Focus

As I've struggled to swim through life lately I have been oblivious to many things.  It is very hard to pay attention to what God is telling you when you have absorbed so many feelings that your sponge can hold no more.  You barrel through..chin down, forehead forward, one foot in front of the other...telling yourself that if I can just focus on getting where Im going....I can make it.  
Until yesterday I hadnt realized the true problem.  My focus.  Slowly and gradually the devil has invaded my life, breaking down all of the things I hold dear, weaking me, destroying me.....making it my focus.  This weekend many things happened leading up to the accumulation of me opening my ears to allow me to hear again.  I hear you God...Through an anonymous angel, I found a gift in "my seat" in church: a framed saying.
I reread it over and over...you see the devil had been beating on me so much that he slowly changed the focus in my life from being Gods, to being mine.  I felt lost and so alone.  No more.  I may not know the plan, but Im proof God has one.  I trust you God to lead.  To my anonymous gifter....I LOVE YOU...you let God lead you, you listened, and you helped save me.  I start the day with hope, and the knowledge my life in Gods hands once again.  THANK YOU for that soooo much.  The framed saying follows...PLEASE read it and may it Bless you too:

When I meditated on the word Guidance,I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word. I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.

When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn't flow with the music, and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.

When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, both bodies begin to flow with the music.

One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back or by pressing lightly in one direction or another.

It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully. The dance takes surrender, willingness, and attentiveness from one person and gentle guidance and skill from the other.

My eyes drew back to the word Guidance. When I saw "G" I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i". "God," "u" and "i" dance." God, you and I dance.

As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust that I would get guidance about my life. Once again, I became willing to let God lead. My prayer for you today is that God's blessings and mercies be upon you on this day and everyday.

May you abide in God as God abides in you.

Dance together with God, trusting God to lead and to guide you through each season of your life.

"You changed my mourning into dancing…" Ps 30:12


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength