trips

Robert is back from his trip.  He had a great time seeing all the family with Tori.  The girls and I held down the fort.  Me in my new rubber boots (so the dirt and dust of the garden doesn't eat off my skin), working in the yard.  The girls helped me so much.  As I pulled weeds they would follow with the little wagon and then go dump it.  We got the pool in almost working order, as we wait for our gasket to come in.  The kittens in the barn are jumping and playing, this week we should get them out for their first feel of grass.  We had a ball with the family on Sat afternoon, and we worked as a team, with my girls making me so proud.....oh and the biggest thing....April and Lex are moving into their own place in about a month!!!!!

God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength