blessings

I got test results yesterday that confirmed I do not have cancer, just one level low, and I can take meds for it. No you did not miss anything.  I just didn't want to worry anybody cause I felt that I didn't have cancer in my heart, nor by listening to my body.
In general I am not a superstitious person by nature.  I have found though that when I ask prayer on my blog for someone by name numerous times they have passed on.  Today I realized that it doesn't matter.
Aunt Edith (our oldest of the surviving Great Aunt of the "Granny and Grindad" generation) is in her final stretch home.  Robert and I were talking this morning and he said she sure has lived a full life and he laughed.  Yes Aunt Edith is a pistol, and believe thats why everyone took it hard when she began declining.
I was reminded this morning that God has never let us down, he has led us through, and will lead us home.  At this time, Aunt Edith is hanging on for someone to make peace, cause with my whole heart I believe that she has made her peace and for a long time has waited to go home.  I'm just sorry that they keep saying my system is low so I can't visit.  So for you Aunt Edith, may peace come to you, may peace come to our whole family.  Your healing will come, your smile will be in place and then your laugh will escape your lips, while our tears fall, but know that we love you.  Do two favors for me though....give them all hugs for us when you go home, and tell everybody to keep watching cause we've got some little ones who have a lot more shows for yall.

God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength