home

Late last night I found out that a friend is close to going home after many health issues, and the final battle with cancer.  Please pray for her family and friends.  God's Grace of Peace is a glorious feeling.  One I hold dear and the reason I got my nose pierced...ultimately to always remember.  I quote a lot of songs because God gives them to us when we are in need.  For the first time this mornin I heard one of my fav groups new song....Point of Grace singing "There is Nothing Greater than Grace"....an exerpt for those fighting their own trials and tribulations...no matter the extremity, right now... in this time and place it is the largest thing to you.....know you are not alone.....God Blesses!


What do you say to someone whose life is on the line

and their unsure what happens after their last breath in time
what do you say to someone whose built a wall you can't break through
and it's so hard for them to hear the truth

There is no valley, there is no darkness
there is no sorrow greater than the grace of Jesus.
There is no moment, there is no distance,
there is no heartbreak He can't see you through.
So before you think that you're too lost to save,
Remember there is nothing greater than grace.

So don't lose hope, don't let go
don't give up, you are not alone .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength