faith

Faith...What a beautiful word.  Yes it is Lex's middle name, but its meaning has been in existence for thousands of years.  In the Bible one of my favorite verses is concerning faith.  Our faith will lead us through life's trials and tribulations.  In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word means steadfastness.  Do we have steadfastness in God?  Lets break it down further, steadfastness means determination.  Determination means that we have our focus on God and keep it on him no matter what comes our way....the trials and tribulations of life.  I was not the best patient while undergoing transplant.  I laughed when one of the Dr's was looking for a word to describe me...I told him I knew what he wanted to call me, but he could call me determined.  The thing is that for as difficult of a patient as I was, the staff volunteered for my case.  Why?  I was told it was because I was positive.  God wants us to live a plentiful life, a happy life, and a full life.  He wants us to LIVE.  Keep being determined through the problems that arise today....now let’s say it the other way....Keep the FAITH today.  

For we walk by faith, not by sight. - 2 Corinthians 5:7

God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength