winter

Winter is upon us....although the automotive industry hasn't been informed! haha!
We were watching TV this weekend, flipping channels and while waiting for a movie to finish so we could watch the next we heard the following quote from Superman Returns....I loved it.  We talk a lot about heritage and how we influence others.  I loved this on because it reminds me of my ancestors who have passed on and how I have always felt infused with their presence almost as if I were drawing from the soil in Brackentown.  Here it is:



But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths. You will make my strength your own. See my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father...the son



God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength