so much

So I could blog this mornin about our emotion filled weekend....how all of our basketball girls amaze me, how my own children teach me how to behave everyday, or how people in general facinate me, how there are so many who need prayers today, and how I would appreciate your prayers for this ear infection funk that I have...and most people I know for that matter, but instead I want to put a little seed thought in your minds and hearts.  Something we have talked about before, but is heavy on my heart.....a PLAN.  When we pray for others do we ask for healing or His will be done?  He has a plan for us.  I don't believe it is our objective in life to try and figure out what that plan is, but to pray for the strength to follow it.

God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength