mornin

So I've had contacts for years and chemo brain for years so you should think these things wouldn't amaze me....I go to put in my contacts and at the same time am thinkin...I'm not even sleepy cause we stayed up watching tv...which made me lose my focus. I put my contact in and immediately couldn't see! At first I panic. I think Oh my Lord what is happening? One eye is like I have no contact and the other is horrible!!! Now why would I panic about something happening to me. I mean its not as though I'm accident prone or something (come on not ALL of it is my fault..) well I immediately calm down and realize that for the first time in my life I put both contacts in one eye. I will not tell you how long it took me to discover it. Laugh at yourself today and Thank God he gave us you...yes just like you are.
God Blesses!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength