busy

So here's what I hear from multiple people....We are so busy!  I just reply I understand, smiling, then say I think everyone is! .  Then they say the words I try not to be irritated by...yeah BUT we have to.....
The wrong part of me says, "Come On!!! You have a lot goiug on, but #1 It's not a competition. What prize are you going to win by proving you have more on your plate?! #2 There are people worse off than you, so suck it up!  Geesh.  Ok, let me stop and brush off the little red devil on my shoulder.  Now the right part of me stops and takes a breath I realize that #1 They may be so stressed that they don't realize how they are coming off, #2they need to tell someone about all of the stuff to get the stress off their chest, #3 If they do it all of the time....they may just not be able to handle stress...
I've decided that from now on I'm gonna try and say, "I know I'm blessed to have so much to be thankful for!"  This time of season makes us crazy with running everywhere, etc., but what if we had nobody to run around for..... Loneliness at this time of year is common..that is why you will hear talk of more elderly deaths and higher suicide rates. May we remember those who are alone, and pray for those in need.
Momma is getting better and baby Quito went to the Vet for a nip and tuck.  We get to pick him up this afternoon.  We all said that the house is lonely without jingling and even poor Rebel seemed lonely without him this morning.  Robert argued on that one!

God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength