unwavering

God gives us strength thru the good times and the bad...thru happy and sad....thru all the days of our lives.  I read a verse this morning that made me think of how God never leaves our side, but also never stops strengthing us to stand on our own, nor hold us up when we are down.  Do we acknowledge that, do we even realize it?  Many days we rush and run, barely stopping to eat.  Jesus died for our sins, but we can't take two minutes out of our day for prayer?  We can, we should, and we will by realizing that we need to turn to Jesus not only in the bad times, but in the good as well. 


God Blesses!



I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength. – Philippians 4:12-13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength