Blessings

I am so blessed and thankful. For sometime now...well ever since my cookin became good..haha..Momma has wanted me to make my Grandmothers famous chocolate pies. I have refused.
I am good at cooking and enjoy creating and simplifying recipies. The chocolate pie was perfected long before I was born. I knew that if it came out bad...well let's just say they're are recipes that are handed down in our families that prove you are a cook. I'm truly blessed to have the blood...and heart (of those who are not by blood but have helped raise me) of great women.
Today is truly special....for today I became a cook. My pride lies not in my accomplishment....which looks and tastes (I helped lick the bowl) pretty darn good. My pride lies in the fact that I did not do it alone. I made a memory and continued a tradition. Those in heaven led Eme and I to make a memory of a first for us...and not a last...for Eme and I made choc pie together.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Uncle Jerry and Aunt Shirley...this pie and blogs for u!
God Blesses!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength