Grasp

So I was carrying a load of stuff into work, and someone put in the security code for me and opened the door.  Later I was carrying some stuff from one side to the other and yet again as I waited for someone to punch in the code and open the door for me I said, "Thanks.  It's just a little hard to grasp".  Have we thought of life like that?  Some things that we worry over, we spend many sleepless moments over, that we can't keep off our mind and find peace....it's because we can't get a grasp on it...we can't understand it fully, nor accept it.  To grasp something we sometimes need help, sometimes we need to just trust, to have faith, and to have hope.  The love of God is the only thing we need to grasp...to hold onto.  God's love for us is mighty and great.  His love is more than we can ever imagine.  His love is unconditional.  Give up your problems, your burdens, your worries to God.  Have a great weekend yall!


Ephesians 3:18may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ


God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength