no fear



Ele and Lex have a new boy in their class.  He has had a brain injury, Ele told me, and said it happened because he had almost drown when he was 3 or 4.  Ele and I have spent quite some time discussing how she needs to befriend him because he is new and even though he may not be able to voice his anxiousness he still needs friends.  Ele is naturally bashful so it is hard for her, but we have been talking about what Jesus would want her to do and to do the right thing.
I keep thinking of his parents.  Ele told me they are divorced. We think of our busy lives rushing here and there but then something new lands on our plate and we adapt.  God gives us the ability to bear the extra burden and keep keeping on.  I cannot imagine something happening to those I love and tear up thinking about it.

So for today....no fear.  I go get my stitches out, find out when the pin comes out of my finger, when my nail(s) fall off, and if they will grow back.  I shrug and say well....if they don't grow back I don't have to worry about paintin them!  I'll wear falsies like I did when my lashes had their issues.  See....fear.  We fear all of these types of things....How is our job, money, kids, animals, family, friends, relationships, car, future expenses, we can go on and on....but worry and ultimately fear is guiding us.

So for today....no fear.  Pray.  When the devil puts these worries in our heads, acknowledge it, then say NOOOO you will NOT do this for I am NOT ALONE.  The Bible says:
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10)"

How many times have we worried about something, that didn't come true, or something that at the time it happened seemed depressing, ominous, and borderline tragic to us only to see that when it was over we were blessed.  It happens every day in our lives....WE ARE BLESSED!  I say again, "DO NOT FEAR, FOR WE ARE BLESSED!"  Have a great day yall, and the Glory be to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength