Wild Ones

So last night was a wild and crazy one. First I was shucking corn and I heard something on the table in the clean corn bowl. I look over and Snuggle is in the corn, so I threw that piece down on the ground and she ate it! I don't mean a couple of kernel's I mean the WHOLE thing. She even had it in her paws a couple of times like a human....who knew cats loved corn so much?
Now I have special ringtones for a lot of people. April's is a screeching cat. So a little later I've got the back door open, holding my phone, and talking to Daddy. April calls, and Daddy starts backing up, dancing, like he was falling. He then looked at my phone and he and I started laughing. He said he thought he had stepped on one of my cats!
Next, I went out to the barn and took care of Martin. She is sooo sweet! She purred and loved being petted. She just loved lovin. I took a pic so yall could see her.
Last, but definitely the most exciting point of the night....I was in the kitchen taking care of veggies and supper. I had been in there about an hour. Ele and Eme was in there with me, and Robert was getting a shower. Ele all of a sudden looks shocked and points around the sink.......saying a dreaded word....lizard. I look and sure enough a 5 in lizard is moving around on it's back...just a wigglin. Well I have this tremendous fear of lizards, snakes, and frogs. This lizard looks like a snake, which makes it 10x worse. I start screaming at the top of my lungs....u know how you have this out of body experience? Well, I had it. I was screaming, when I started, and the girls started cause I freaked them out.....then it all started happening fast. I start screaming again. I run in the dining room to Robert jerking open the bathroom door with soap dripping off of him, and holding his shirt over his unmentionables (or as Eme later called it....Dada was holdin his shirt over his pivates). He yells what? I scream lizard. He shakes his head and I yell, "There is a LIZARD in there!" To which he replies, "Sh$t Rena. I thought someone was breaking in the house!" Then he shuts the door closed. Quito is throughly spazzed by now and runs from the dining room to the living room and hides under the couch. Robert comes out of the bathroom in his shorts with soap still all on him gets the lizard, and takes him outside. I sat on the couch for a while, and the girls coaxed and dragged Quito out after a while.

Haha! You gotta laugh at life. Thank God I'm alive to experience it!
God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
Love Squirt
Maher Family said…
LOL. I am glad everyone survived the craziness! What a night!!!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength