learned

This weekend we all came home with different things we had gotten from our experience. Mine:
  • when I want to turn to food for comfort I need to recognize it and turn to God instead
  • our body is a temple, we don't need to abuse it by eating junk, even if it tastes good...the temptations that the devil present to us in life feel good...that's how he lures us in.
  • When God preforms miracles in our lives we need to tell it....we need to say miracles do happen and they can happen to you too.
  • I need to walk the walk more....let my actions witness, not just my words.
Now these things weren't said word for word to us, this is what was on my heart, and what I got out of it. I'm sure if yall were there you'd have gotten something entirely different out of it. We are blessed. Open your Bible and see how truly blessed you are.

God Blesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength