multiplys

So, Eme and I were in the bathroom last night and she was counting the squares on the backsplash. She was counting them one at a time, so I thought this would be a great way to teach her about math:

Eme: 7, 8, 9..

Me: You know how to count them fast?

Eme: No

Me: As I count and point rubbing across the tiles…7 by 42. What's 7 times 42.

Eme: I don't know

Me: Come on what's 7 times 42? {wanting to build her cursoity}

Eme: {hip out and arms up} I don't know! Momma…..I haven't learned multiplys yet!


 

So folks, you don't need to count, just know in your heart that you already know multiplys in your heart. God gave us the blessing of doing one deed and it "multiplying" into many more by others continuing the blessing. Have a great one. Please pray for those sick. We find out Ele's results today. Beginning to think it's allergies driving down her system and allowing her to catch these viral things.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength