Waistable

What in your life is waistable? I just looked over and saw Eme with her rear in the air under the bench looking for a bouncy ball. She and I just had a whole conversation on things waistable. Now you think yet again, her she goes blogging again and mis-spelling words. No folks…that is how you spell it, and you know that there is a story behind it. Eme's pants are too tight, her belly has grown and her legs haven't (yet again she has her legs out from under the bench like the witch of the west, but she just got the ball….halleluiah!) …ok back to the story she wants me to button her pants, to which I start preaching about how she doesn't need to be wearing the blue jeans, at the same time, Robert is asking why and Ele is hollering, "But I like jeans!" I respond that it is ok if they fit, and Robert tells how he had specifically asked her if these fit. I look in the inside of the waist, and see the adjustable part can be let all the way out, so I do to which Eme proclaims, "It's ok! It's ok! Their waistable!"

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength