Still here

Was at my appt for 3 hrs. They said I was doing great and that yes, all my symptoms that I have been experiencing since chemo have been chemo related. Validation felt good and we have a non-evasive, yet cautious game plan. I found out some interesting things, like I had more chemo than thought and that I was classified as stage 4, not 3. They said my diet was great and I was doing all the right things, but the only thing they could say that I could do for myself was exercise more…..maybe tomorrow.

I was in the room after the psychologist (who you have to see everytime) and before the Dr when I checked my BB. I had gotten an email from an old friend (thank you Christy!) and it meant so much EXACTLY when I needed it! SEE!!! We talk about the things we do and how we don't know how much they mean. I was blessed to receive (yet again) yesterday.

Oh and the whole FAITH and the binder….well God took care of that as well. I told them that they had questions missing….the most important thing about my survival….FAITH. She took it from there, very well also. But before any of them came in the room…the nurse came in and handed me…yep…a binder. Not just any old generic binder, but one that had my care plan in it, special things pertaining to me. I added my things in there from my binder, and put my song in the front over theirs. The Dr said, "Look at you….You made it your own!" Yes I did. I made my health my own. Through the grace of God, determination, and your prayers.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength