New Year

During this time of year we hear the word 'resolution' thrown around a lot. I have never really cared for the word because it seems as though we associate a since of setting ourselves up for failure with the word. I looked up the definition to be fair before writing this blog and really didn't get a whole lot of information or better understanding thus reinforcing my belief in the wrongness of the word. An amazing thing to me though….the synonym for resolution is courage. Now my mind buzzed……courage, hmmm. So we have the courage to attempt to change or better ourselves. I like that word a whole lot more.

Happy New Year yall….and on a funny note. The girls DS game systems can "talk" to each other, or chat as the girls say. The both were sitting in the back of the car, and you have to picture that Eme has her DS out and Ele is just sitting there without hers, when Eme says, "Hey Ele! Let's Chat!" Ele in the flattest voice without skipping a beat says, "Eme. We ARE chatting right now." Ahh…..she is SO her Daddy!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength