JOURNEY

We all have journeys. We all have mad choices in that split in the road of our life that has taken us down different paths. I never realized the impact I had on peoples lives, until a time then I really opened my eyes and heart to the fact that I was small in the world. I think we get so focused on our lives in our own world that we don't realize that so many others are impacted by the slightest actions that may happen because of the simplest thing we may do. If you see someone drop something, have trouble turning their buggy, or looking at the top shelf in the store…help them. So what if they look healthy and perfectly fine of taking care of themselves….I did a great deal of the time. We don't know if they cut you off, not even realizing it because they were worried about feeding their children or taking care of their ailing parent. We naturally think they had some hidden agenda in their actions, when they may have simply just had more on their mind. When we have faith we have more confidence in ourselves, and more confidence in a situation. Therefore we accept our lives, our situation, and have faith in it. When we don't, we want things that have no positive affect on that journey. I got this quote in an email….I loved it….

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about...


 

God Bless!

Comments

Holly said…
Hey girl! Got your gifts! Thanks so much! I have you all's I have just sucked this year. The kids and us have all been sick off and on since Thanksgiving! I think it is finally gone! I am able to take Brooklyn out of the house now! I will mail them ASAP as soon as I get to the post office! Love ya'll!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength