change

So last night between practices The girls, Robert and I (April was working late), were eating at the church and we were teasing back and forth. Lex says how Ele is gross because she poots all of the time. Now bless her heart she is a gassy child, but she can't help it. Lex then tells us how just that afternoon Ele was pooting and saying, "Ooooh smell the good smell." Ele has this look on her face and says that she didn't say that. I then say I can tell she's lying just like I can tell when her Daddy is as well. Ele then responds that at least she doesn't like watching Megan Fox (an actress) in a bikini. Robert then looks very embarrassed, so I say that I'm gonna look like that one day and then I posed. Eme says, "Yeah but you'll have to change her face!" We busted out laughing and she continued very sincerely with, "I mean to look like her!" Pose today yall and make somebody laugh!

God Bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength