Scoot

We had a great Christmas! Like Robert said, Christmas as Granny's (what we call Christmas Eve with Mom's side) was the best ever having everybody together. The love was truly in the air and it meant so much. Yet again the Cuz and I were on the same page….we gave each other frames with pics of us together! Haha! The girls got so much stuff and they especially loved all their gifts, but the scooters from Santa was the biggest hit. Unfortunately they do not bother the hardwoods, so they ride them around the house. I heard a very good quote that made me think….at first I died laughing, then I felt ashamed cause it really was true….."I may not be a great Christian, but I am a great survivalist!" I just keep thinking…..We can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength