friends

I have been blessed. I am blessed. I can say I have a lot of friends. Grindad used to say that you have two types of friends in life. Fair weather friends and true friends. The older I get the more I realize that those friends all play such an impact in our lives and they move from one type to another….time and actions are what defines the type. I have never doubted Grindad's definition of the type of friends you have in life. I think when I tell it to the girls though I'm gonna explain it more though. There may be two types, but don't put any labels on that friendship ever. You never truly know which type of friend they may have been until the day you die. You still have your lifetime to revisit old friendships and make new ones. The definition is all relative, and the friends remain in your heart forever.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my friends. To those who have stayed with me whether it be in body or in spirit, and to those who are in heaven already. You have meant so much to me and I can never tell you in words how much that has meant to me.

God Bless!

Comments

Holly said…
You are a great friend! I haven't updated or checked blogs in forever! I hope you are doing good! Love you guys!
Na said…
You too! Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving and we win a baby contest!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength