clothes

OK, so I've gained weight….menopause sucks, but hey, I'm alive! So, in saying that, I've gone back to trying to eat healthy, and I've joined the gym. I go to work out at lunch….it's not that stressful trust me. I get on the elliptical (of course you know me I clean it first), plug in my headphones, and watch HGTV or something else interesting for 30 min. I enjoy doing it, but have to make myself leave my desk. Once I'm past that it's no problem. Now what am I leading up to….I like to work out in big clothes. I was hunting for my fav and realized that Robert had on the shirt. Yes, I wear Robert's shirts, and I had him dig in his closet for me another shirt….now I've got bright green capri's in my hands and he hands me what else, but an orange shirt! I look down at the clothes and back at him, and just said, "What am I the great pumpkin?!" Robert busts out laughing and says, "Watch out she's gonna turn into pumpkin pie!" The point of all of this……Enjoy the season! You know God gave us a season….and he always gives us a reason.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength