MAPQUEST

Who's ever used a map, whether it be a paper one or one online such as maquest? If it's paper, we turn it and turn it around until we think we have it pointing in the right direction to reference properly. You need to get somewhere, and you look at a map for guidance….or what if you need more help, help in person, so you use the words, "Excuse me, but I need help. Do you know how to get to……".

Have we ever thought of being a Christian like that? We need to get somewhere…Heaven….we want salvation. We need that help so we reference our map the Bible, flip pages, we turn it round and round, until we think we are pointing it in the right direction. Now the more help part…..we go to Church…..craving to ask, "Excuse me, but I need help.". There we are amongst others who are lost….lost sheep. Don't you think Jesus is referenced in the Bible as a shepherd for a reason? Then in final desperation we hit our knees, and pray. As the song goes….I am lost, but now I'm found. Pray and find your way today. Have a great day yall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength