girls

I have had a great week off with the girls! We have had a ball. Hope all of you had a great 4th! Eme had a great party and birthday….the big girl is 6! Wow! Tonight though really capped it all off. We were watching Hannah Montana and she had tried to keep something from her Dad, and it hurt him. I was in the kitchen and the girls with Robert were in the living room. I leaned back, waggled my eyebrows and said, "Yall are supposed to tell your Momma everything aren't you? You always tell your Momma stuff, cause Momma knows!" Then Robert thought he would chime in and say, "Yeah your Momma and Daddy know everything!" I then said, "Now edit that. Girls who knows everthing? Who knows?" Robert had walked in the kitchen by this point and was behind me so I'm mouthing "Momma". Ele smiles holds her arms up in the air and says, "The Brackin Girls!". I laughed so hard!!! Robert just put down his head and was shaking it.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength