relay

Tonight we have our Relay for Life. Our team at work, which I am proudly captain, has done well this year, not as great as last year, but considering the economy, I am very proud. I do feel a special connection to the American Cancer Society because they offered so much to help me. They are a cause that I believe in. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of experiencing one, you need to. Especially the luminaria ceremony, the honoring of those who have made it, and in memory of those who have not. I believe that every survivor asks at some point why they made it when loved ones and friends have not. I do not have the answer, only God does, but he does have a reason. I think it would be amazing to know why, but not entirely necessary in my life. I can speculate on my own….and say my prayers every day. Have a great day yall, and a great weekend.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength