Yesterday, the girls were playing on the trampoline and talking about being hot....so I snuck outside and gave them ice. They had a ball! In the beginning the cubes were stuck to their backsides. When I gave it to them they said, "You're the best Momma in the whole world!" So I came outside with the camera and asked them what they had said earlier....Ele says, "I know what you're doing...you want us to say it again so you can get it on the camera!" Yep....and I was/will play it again some day to remind them! Smart kid! Please continue to pray for Tyson. He is doing better little by little, but they said it will take him a while as he is older and was so sick. Please pray for Me-Maw, a family friend who is battling cancer.

God Bless!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength