Macy and the Christian



Robert got to go see Macy tonight. We had fun holding her and getting to see Mana. She is so pretty! Robert swears she looks just like Tori. I took this pic of Robert holding her, and she was looking straight at him. I did the soft focus affect on the pic to bring focus to her face.....like you wouldn't focus on that pretty face anyway! Look at Robert's "Livestrong" bracelet he has on. He got it at my Survivor Celebration at Vandy. I thought it was pretty sweet it was in the pic with Macy!

Also, I called Daddy to see how the girls were and Eme was helping Daddy fix her bike. He had told her to get the 8" Crescent Wrench.....she brings it to him and says, "Here is the 8" Christian Wrench!"...and if that's not enough, the girls have been riding their bikes down the hill at Momma and Daddy's and the grass is rough....well I guess this afternoon Ele came down and when she got to the bottom and ran in the house saying, "I've gotta go...that jiggled the poop outta me!"

Have a great weekend yall!

God Bless!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength