recognition

We helped with the 5th grade recognition tonight. It was amazing to see all of the kids! And to think that Ele and Lex will be doing that in a couple of years! It was an amazing time too because right after that we were in the cafeteria and a ray of sunshine broke thru and shined down. Chanda said that it was Kristen smiling down on her classmates. I thought that was beautiful! God shines down on us, as does our loved ones…are we doing what we would want them to see? Sometimes I really hope they might turn their heads! Haha~! I am thankful for all the blessing that are bestowed on us!

Please pray for Mana! Macy is getting big and wanting to come out (Mana is having contractions)…..they checked her yesterday and Macy is 7lb and 7oz already and she has 3 weeks left to go!

Whew! I'm gonna be a Godmother for the 4th time! Yeah!!!!! I think Robert is more excited than I even am.

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength