off

I'm off this week folks, so I'll blog as I can. The main thing though is that we need to pray.
I have two MAJOR prayer requests....First, Holly's Grandma passed away Saturday night. I had the pleasure of meeting her and speaking with her. She was a very lovely lady. Please pray for Holly, her family, and especially her Momma.
Please pray for Jess' friend Ann. She has been battling cancer for sometime now. There are many things that people could say to her and to Jess, many things I can say. I have tried to think of different words of comfort, but my mind keeps going back to, what when summed up, got me through. I like to say my kids, because that is the most obvious in my mind, but what got me through my sickness is what gets all of us through every day. Wether that is getting through a work day, a family members surgery, an in general difficult expereince, an awkard situation, the loss of a loved one or friend, or the final trip home...it is FAITH. The faith in knowing that God gets you through, he carries you and he is ALWAYS with us, that is the promise he made.
So, to all of you.....hold strong in the promises of God, remember what we were taught in Sunday School....."For thou art with me..."

God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Na-

I loved seeing you face in the paper this week! It couldn't have ran at a better time. A lady that I work with got a call on Thursday from her daughter that she has cancer. Not real sure on the name, but they are going to try to do surgery to remove it. I sent your article home with Lillie to give to Gina. I told her that if anyone knew how to fight- it was you. I also told her that God is so much bigger than cancer!!! Thank you for being such a blessing!!!

Bethie
Na said…
I love you! I needed that comment. I've been doubting the article, because I was afraid it came off as cocky. You know that interview was done back in Janurary, but they decided to run it this week. Oh and Eme took the pic! Give them my number if youwant and I'll help anyway I can. Love ya!
Anonymous said…
Thank you!! I will give her your number. They're still in shock - all I know to do is pray!!

love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength