dueling

Well, the doting we have been doing on Eme and praying, I believe, may have come back to bite us. We now have Dueling Evangalist.

Tonight Robert and I couldn't have gotten a word in edge wise if we wanted to during prayer time. Eme was praying then Ele, and back and forth. Ele has never prayed so long and so hard. At the end of it after Amen, Eme said, "Man I was on a road." Then Ele said, "Uh-huh I was!" . I'm gald that they both said good prayers, but I pray the do it for the right reasons!

Please pray for Ms. Linda 's Family, as she is now without pain, worries, or tears in Heaven, but her family and friends are living with grief at the moment. Also please pray for Holly as she is walking around dilated to 4!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength