yesterday and today

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY late to the Cuz! I can't believe that I didn't say it yesterday! She is being teased that she is a lot older than what she is so just for her Happy 49th Birthday Charla!!! haha!
On another note it was Vic's Birthday yesterday as well and I know I blogged that her Dad was doing better, but yesterday morning in his sleep he lost his battle. I know it is true that they are better off, but it is still hard on the family. Please pray for her and Vanna, and the entire family.
Aunt Shirley made it to WV to see her Dad who is holding strong.
Please continue to pray for those who are sick and their families.

God Bless!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks! I had a wonderful b-day. I got my tattoo! It says Grammy and Ben did it. Cute puppies! I love ya lots, Na....
cuz
Anonymous said…
Oh, yeah, the age thing...I've been told so many different numbers I think I'm going to have to check on the calculator for the real truth (lol)!
Love you Na,
Cuz
Na said…
haha! Proud of you for the tat! Oh....and you'd have to get the calc anyway....even with the extra toes you don't have enough to count that high on! (Couldn't resist!!!) haha! Just kidding, we all know Uncle Jessie took the wire cutters to them when you were little! Love ya!
Anonymous said…
Poor Charla, How many toes did Uncle Jessie cut off?
love ya,
april

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength