tonight

The girls had their awards night with Upwards Basketball and had a great time. Coach hollared at Lex when we were walking off and said, "Lex, you hit that backboard, and nobody can stop you." She just smiled! Then we got home and Uncle Jerry called to tell us that the guy who bought Robert's car in Indy gave Uncle Jerry some little tongs he had found in the car. Now notice I said tongs. Uncle Jerry called them thongs, and when I didn't know what he was talking about cause I thought he was being smart referring to my underwear, he went on to explain, "you know hot ones..." When I started laughing he finished for hot dogs! I was busting out cause he accidently said my husband had hot little thongs in his car...when he meant to say hot dog tongs! I told him I was gonna tell Aunt Shirley that he was spreading rumors about my husband....and for the record...Aunt Shirley, he said his defense is that he's just an old man!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength