pray and bell

Please continue to pray for Kristen's family, friends, and all those whose lives she has touched.
Eme has been sick please say a prayer for her as her fever has peaked again.

For the comedy of the day, Eme was doing some makeup work at the kitchen table while I cooked supper. Ele and Lex was helping her while they were nibbling on some chips. Ele is reading the scentences off to her....Ele says, "What rhymes with bell?" Eme says something which I look at Ele and say, "What did she say?" While she is chomping on chips, she say what sounds like HELL.....I asked again, what did she say? To which Ele says, "HELL", as she chomps non-chalantley on chips, I am so shocked that I open my mouth and finally hear the background noise of Eme saying, "I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" Then Lex says, "That's not a choice on here!" I almost busted out! Please wish Robert a Happy Birthday!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength