cold

Please pray for Ms Jo Ann as she recovers from surgery!
It turned cold. We all want to cuddle and be warm.....and "little dude" came inside last night. Yes Robert won. But I did too cause he slept in the bathroom! He is really good. He got a bath, perfume, and even is really good about pottying when he goes out. It is only temporary till it gets warmer! The cats are ok when him, but Robert said it was gonna be a "s$%@ flinging fest"....he has no faith in my babies! Robert just sweared that Zeus growled at Tyson...and he jsut said, "Who's bad now Tyson?" I told him he just talked smack to a cat and he said, "I've picked up his poop for years, so who's bad now?!" I still think it's just pitiful! Now Robert just hollared, "Be careful Zeus he's got a fat sister!" (Talking about Rebel).
Have a great one yall!
God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength