WEEKEND

Sorry yall! I thought I was getting better Friday, felt ruff Sat as the day progressed, worst Sun and yesterday. All three girls and I went to the Dr: All had a viral infection with Lex allergies, Ele fluid on her ears, Eme swollen nodes, and me Pleurisy. We all got meds and are on the up and up. BTW....Ele was 50 lbs, and Eme was 47 lbs!
Saturday was our big day though! Both girls did great Lex made lots of baskets and Ele made her first basket!!!!! Well she made 2 and came close on two. Please watch Ele's video....I caught her FIRST!!! If you listen (watch your sound, get ready to turn it down!) you can hear me of course, but listen to everybody else, they were SO proud of her, everybody was chearing, because she had tried so hard to get a basket. She was proud, but mainly because after that the other girls coach kept telling his players to watch her! Oh! and her glasses got broke during the game, we tried masking taping them, but they were crooked, but they are still under warranty. haha!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength