today

Well, was sick the past couple of days, still am, and now Robert is too. Good thing is he went to the Dr and came home with meds for me too. Please tell Lucas Happy Birthday, as it was today!
Please pray for Carol's dad, as he is not doing well. The Cuz sent me an email that made me LOL at work, almost spit on my monitor, and hurt my throat! Here's my favorite five from the title of "How to Maintain a healthy level of insanity", Have a great one yall!:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
4. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
5. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana.
11. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
12. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength