sick and nasty

Lex has gotten worse, so April is taking her back to the Dr tomorrow. I think the worst of the virus is hitting her, but please pray for her.
Last night Eme spilled warm, not hot potato soup, on herself in the kitchen. While I was trying to take her PJ top off of her she lost her balance and did the three stoges wobble and landed in the soup. We were all trying not to laugh because it was so funny, and I got choked and had to run out of the house choking. When I ran back in she was up and standing with her arms out, so I got the rest of her clothes off, and carried her to the shower. Here's where her personality comes out. As we have discussed before Eme does not have a natural streak for cleanliness. She is standing in there with some potato pealings in the bottom of the shower and says, "Do I have to get another shower?" I say, "Yes, Eme. You have to get a shower and wash your hair" As I look at her with chunks of potato dangling in her hair, she then asks, "Do I have to use shampoo?"

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength