Live

Well, I'm posting really quick. Robert took us out to eat last night for his and I's 16th Anniversary of being together. Happy Valentine's Day everybody! And a BIG THANK YOU!!!
GOD BLESS YOU! and I don't know what else to say. You have said so many prayers for us, and tomorrow I will be 3. Yall don't know how much it means to us to have each of you in our lives! I heard this song just now (beautiful song!!!) and a few lines of the lyrics (Natalie Grant, Held) just jumped out at me, about anything you face in life....Never, ever give up.....You are NOT alone.....Those you love are there....God is there....We are all survivors.....

We're asking why this happens to us
Who have died to live, it's unfair
This is what it means to be held
How it feels,
when the sacred is torn from your life
And you survive
This is what it is to be loved and to know
That the promise was when everything fell
We'd be held

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength