tis the season

We had a great Christmas and New Year! I have three things I want to write about.
  1. I am proud to say that not very long ago I updated my pic again.....yes I didn't for over a year, then I did twice in probably about a week or two! The reason that I am proud is that the pic was taken at Ele and Lex's game by....EME! She's such a big girl!
  2. We had a great surprise for the New Year.....Aunt Shirley and Uncle Jerry came to visit. I have promised them that I will post lots of pics (we got a new camera for Christmas), so be looking for them....also thank yall for coming to see us...we LOVE you!
  3. I got a little book for Christmas from a friend at work and I loved this scripture regarding the promises of Christmas, but I thought it applied to the new year wonderfully, and since this is my first blog of the year I picked it!....

"These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full." John 15:11

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength