Ta Da


We made Christmas pictures last night! Here's the one of Ele, Eme, and I. Also I updated my blog profile pic. For those of you who didn't see me with Ele on the TV....Towards the beginning of the year I quite fighting trying to color it light like I used to be, and accepted that my hair was dark now. Different family members of mine had a VERY hard time dealing with it dark. I just said that is how it is now.....then God changed it again. It started getting redder. So I went with it...now I just keep going with it. About every eight weeks it changes a tone or shade, and even has a little gray in it, but because it is always changing I just use a gentle colorant on it and go with it to keep it all over consistent.....I think I frustrate Michelle (beautician/friend) though cause I really don't care that much about my hair anymore. She doesn't say much though, just well when you go without it's really not that big of a deal. I think other people have a harder time though...they don't recognize me....and they always say, "Well, I didn't know who you were with that dark hair!" Me I'm proud. It's Auburn like my Grandmother's was...huh from white blond when I was born, to auburn now. You know it's nice to see you hair and your life change before your eyes!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength