dirty jobs

We're jus sitting up in bed watching the show Dirty Jobs. We watched it a lot while I was in the hospital, cause this station was one of the few we liked. Man some of these jobs are just down right nasty. Isn't it amazing that we gripe daily about some part of our jobs, but in comparison, it's nothing. When I want to complain I have to remind myself that it's really not so bad. God gives us the bad times, so that we appreciate the good. Have a great day! What is it they say....it could always be worse!

God Bless!

Comments

Unknown said…
Girl, you truly are an inspiration to me. I read your blog daily and always come away with a better attitude. Doesn't last as long as I'd like but hey I just come back and read the next message from you. Thanks!
Denise
Na said…
Thank you! That means so much! That is why I blog. I try and use it as a way to keep track for the girls, and when they haven't done something to write about I write what I feel, but I try and ALWAYS be positive....it keeps me focused too! You always have to look for the positive, sometimes you just have to look harder. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength