SAYING

Robert went to the Dr today, and he now has meds, that will allow him to not get bad off, and may or may not work, but if it doesn't then we'll try another one...pray for him, he'll start it this weekend. I got these three sayings today and I loved them. I had read one of them, but the other two were new to me and I really like them. The thing they all have in common is to thiink of someone else in your life....you only walk in your own shoes, not someone elses!
Have a great day yall!

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have" ~Thomas Jefferson

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength