Heaven

How come you don't talk about Heaven? Is it because you're scared that if you talk about it someone you love or you will die? Don't you think I'm thinking it as I type? Ever since I was sick my idea and outlooks about Heaven have changed. I know it's because I attepted my place there and decided that those I love who have moved on are better off than I am. Once we accept how truly beautiful and blessed we are, once we say that we are worthy of God's grace and once heaven is known to us as somewhere we will meet our loved ones in again...it's a brighter place in our hearts. God said that we are his sons and daughters, and he is our Father in Heaven. We will see our lovedones again, have no tears, pains, or hurts......What a beautiful place!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength