Thank you

I have to say thank you. Thank you for the past 3 years of my life. Three years ago today I took my first Chemo and the fevers that I had endured for over 8 months did not come back. The cancer that I lived with began to diminish, and our prayers showed fruition. Your prayers are much appreciated. It is easier to forget that I am a survivor...unless I encounter something to remind me, whatever it may be. The difference is now I feel the pang in my heart and I smile. I am a surviror! and I thank each of you. In saying that...please pray...pray for all the families of those fighting, and all those who are hurting...they are truly courageous. God Bless yall! Each and everyone!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Na, I read your blog daily and am always inspired by you. Thank God you survived because your beautiful family wouldn't be the same with out you. More pictures! Can't believe the girls are both so grown up. Give my best to your sweet Mom and I hope she is feeling well.
Sincerely,
Denise Hardison
Na said…
Thank you! They are my life and I am very proud of them! I'm trying with the pictures! Just not a pro like Holly! haha! Momma is doing very well. We've just got to keep praying! I'll tell her you were asking it'll mean a lot...as your comments always do to me!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength