last

What if today was your last day on earth? What would you do? Who would you call? If you were given only a short amount of time...how would you spend it? Once I made the comment...."if I am only given a few months...I will make them happy." Robert freaked out when we first started dating at the things I encountered in the Pharmacy...I said, "At least I know what they have...when you are at the mall...you don't know what someone has who brushes past you." We don't know what we have unless we stop, or something makes us stop, and open our eyes. The same applies with our lives....yes we have responsibilities, but we have a tendency to over book our lives, causing us to spend it in a whirl-wind, and not enjoying what we have. How about we start today? Have a great weekend yall!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength