Eme

I know I tell a lot of stories on Eme....well she is our wild child, but she is one of the most loving and care free children I have ever met. She is our baby, the wild child of the bunch, the one who smiles as she admits to most any fiasco in the house, and the one who you believe the majority of the time shen she swears she hasn't done something. She is our brave child, the one who has one of the highest pain tolerances I've ever seen and I smile proudly at that when people say she is like me in that respect. Yes, and she is also the one who does seem to most to act like I do now, but to those who have known me all my life, know she does not act like me at that age, so what is she going to act like....well she is also the one who acts like Grindad to a tee....I don't know which scares me more! She is the one who makes me smile and loose hair. I love her, and she is my big girl who turns 5 today. Happy Birthday my baby!

God Bless!

Comments

Holly said…
Give miss Eme some big kisses from us! It's so hard to believe she is 5 years old. She was such a tiny little baby when she was born! We put a card in the mail yesterday so hopefully she will get it right on time today! We love you guys!
Na said…
Thank yall! I was pushing a box out of the truck yesterday using my legs and looking like I was giving birth and I said "Hey I was doing this 5 years ago today!" April then popped off with, "Yeah but it was only 4-13!". Love yall!

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength