crying and poor

Yesterday was a BIG day! Eme and I went shopping, needless to say it was a very busy day and hectic. I was feeling stressed and had some bad experiences in a number of stores, and felt like I hadn't spent quality time with her. I had forgot (Eme reminded me), two 6 packs of Coke's in Sam's when Eme and I were rushing back to get them, holding hands. I said, "Eme why did you forget those?" She said "I don't know Momma!" Then she said, "Momma I told you to get more cause my friend Hanna is coming to my party!" I said "Yeah you did baby." Then she says, "I know why we forgot Momma!" Of course I asked why, and she says "Cause we were talking too much!" I almost started crying and thought...Thank you God. You have gave me this day, and no matter what, if my 5 year old proudly thinks we were talking too much, then it was a great day!
Now....turns out yesterday morning, Ele and Lex were taking some food that we had up Momma's (she was out of bread), and Eme and I were getting ready to go shopping. Now yall know Lex spends ever dime she gets her hands on, and Ele is like Fort Knox with hers, well....Robert heard the following conversation: As they were getting the food, Lex says, "We're poor." Ele replies," No WE'RE not...I got $35!"

Have a plentiful day yall!
God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength