phone calls

This week is spring break, so all the girls are out of school, and staying with Momma. Tuesday, my cell rang it was Ele, and she was tattling. Last night Ele couldn't find, Floppy, her favorite stuffed animal that she even learned to crawl with, but she remembered she had left it up Momma's. All of a sudden she starts yelling he is coming home, so I just thought Robert had called Daddy. Then my Daddy calls, asking about Lex (she has strep), and saying he'll be right down. Robert, April, and I discussed it then, and realized that none of us had called Daddy. We asked Ele what Gege and Da's phone number was and she told us. When Daddy came down, we all talked and realized something else. Ele had called Daddy on her "NewsHound" phone, that Steve Hayslip gave her, (she loves it, but was more impressed at his note and business card), and the other day she called me herself from Momma's cellphone. Evidently she had scrolled thru the phone's contacts till she got to me and called me. All because Momma had threatened to call me, so she wanted her story told first. Can you believe it? She's 7! Have a great day yall!

God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mouse

strength